Shot a roll of film on very basic film camera that double exposes, boiled the film canister in some lemon juice for 15 minutes and then processed the film, these are few of the scans from the film! Really pleased with how these came out!, must try with other acidy type liquids.
I made an origami truncated stellated octahedron! This was really fun to make. In past work I played with geometric tessellation and shapes on a 2D scale, so now I’m playing with this but on a 3D.
I made these today! The one on the left is made up of 12 components, the one on the right is made up of 30 components. Pretty happy with the outcome - something I’ve enjoyed in a long tiiime!
this makes me happy :) thank you to the new followers.
very strange what two weeks does! right now I have finished uni pretty much for the summer so horaaay but I will update this blog as much as I can, if not, go have a look at collidascopes.tumblr.com which is a blog full of lovely kaleidoscopes made by me!
I put my A2 sheet of hexagon cut outs on my window, sun did some shining and this appeared on the wall so I took a photograph with my film camera…midly interesting